I wanted to refer to this nice guide by google.
It is really useful, and full of best practices.
I just figured out something I absolutely want to share in order to increase my G.R.* Google graph your functions. A function is a mathematical entity/concept. Check the wikipedia page. Here is one result with trigonometric functions: A fast reduced idea about code Continue reading »
You already know I’m a computer science background guy/geek.
I always worked with Windows & Linux/Unix.
This was more an habit than a real decision.
Developing C++, HTML or other Max patch, I would have been well on any platform, considering those stuff almost platform-independant.
I mean: coding C++ in Visual Studio, Eclipse or XCode on OSX is everytime coding C++
But I needed :
- HUGE battery autonomy
- Massive RAM amount
- a platform to develop iOS stuff
The last item drives me to OSX/MacBook Pro, obviously, but the first item too.
You can check this old post about me, just before the big jump.
During those 2 months with OSX, I grabbed some necessary apps, and I wanted, today, share them with you.
You can comment and add some apps too, it would be a pleasure to make that list growing.
Here is the list :
This is my tip for you.
I created 3 pages on google+ these days, AS SOON AS it has been available.
My artist page as protofuse has a nice url:
My music label’s page as bitsquare records has a nice url:
and the page of Design the Media is:
What ugly URL.
Google WILL support custom names.
But in the meantime, let’s do that:
1) Create a subdomain of your websites with a cute name (gplus is very ok)
2) Create an .htaccess file in the root folder and remove ALL the other files.
3) Edit your .htaccess like that:
RedirectPermanent / https://<your URL>
where <your URL> is the one you have copied/pasted from your url bar in your browser when you are on your page:
In the case of Design the Media :
RedirectPermanent / https://plus.google.com/b/108105786459542031618/108105786459542031618/about
Spread this. Aesthetic URL are so nice.
Check our page:
I’m now recommended by the website recommendedusers.com !
They did it ! wow.
Thanks to +them to be considered as … recommended
Thanks to all of you who may recommend me to them !!!
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- Disrupt!on 911 views
- The Max for Live Guide english version reviewed/edited by Mark Towers 847 views
- Max for Live Ultimate Zen Guide 795 views
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 687 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 651 views
- Options.txt in Ableton Live 9 and secret features 572 views
- Saturation digital piece is finished 452 views