In this short post, I wanted to share something very big for me, but maybe usual for you: I found an atelier, I mean, a real place to work.
This is there that I will work everyday.
At first, when I started my absolute life’s change in 2010, I didn’t want to work in a place only. I wanted to work with my laptop here, there and elsewhere.
That time is totally up.
Actually, it should have ended up 6 months ago. I mean: I needed that 6 months ago.
From ideas to ideas, propositions to plans, I decided to self-fund my own place.
I’ll work there for everything: sound, visuals, installations design, live performance composing.
I’ll also provide my Ableton Live, Max for Live & Max 6 courses there.
I also look forward if I can host some SMALL showcases, demo etc but I’m not sure about that.
It is based in Marseille, in a secret place.
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 2,145 views
- Atelier 1,522 views
- Störung Festival 8 1,430 views
- Teaching at ESADMM 1,428 views
- Meeting at the mechanical and acoustic lab at CNRS in Marseille 1,330 views
- DISRUPT!ON on its way to London and Monaco 1,220 views
- DISRUPT!ON installation & performance report 1,181 views