Here is a very short video about my minimal.bits.grains installation.
minimal.bits is a huge container of projects by me and I want to develop more than one installation inside this framework.
This early video show one rendering in real-time.
The idea will be to have 4 screens around you, a multi-channel sound and you immersed inside the piece.
It is based on particle system as a source of chaos, then, minimalistic & simple behavior algorithms provoke the chance, guided by some very simple rules.
In this video, you can see one of the behavior of one mode of the installation.
Everything is done in real-time and I plan to use external data like temperature, sound volume or presence detection to disturb the installation and inject richer behaviors.
I’m looking for a place to exhibit it.
That will require few equipement and I’d be happy to produce it.
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- Disrupt!on 913 views
- The Max for Live Guide english version reviewed/edited by Mark Towers 847 views
- Max for Live Ultimate Zen Guide 809 views
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 694 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 657 views
- Options.txt in Ableton Live 9 and secret features 572 views
- Saturation digital piece is finished 458 views