Dear followers/friends, I’m so happy.
I designed this application, based on an algorithm I coded initially for Processing (which is JAVA-based)
I translated it and improved it too inside C++ language in order to fit with Open Frameworks framework, and especially with iOS build.
I want to thank a lot Reza who supports his precious MIT licensed ofxUI addon for UI design purposes.
The first post about it is here.
This application is also a new & nice way to test how I could distribute my music to you.
Music alone can often sound a bit sad.
Now, if you grab that app, you’ll have :
- a 13 minutes track of evolving ambient by me as protofuse
- a visuals generator based on my algorithm of flocking particles
I can now use this logo.
Click on the logo and you’ll be driven to Mobile Particles.
I found a new way of expression which can live on mobile devices and be closer from you.
Here is a view of the menu.
Each parameter is tweakable and make the visuals evolving a lot.
I hope you could share it with your friends.
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- Disrupt!on 911 views
- The Max for Live Guide english version reviewed/edited by Mark Towers 847 views
- Max for Live Ultimate Zen Guide 795 views
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 687 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 651 views
- Options.txt in Ableton Live 9 and secret features 572 views
- Saturation digital piece is finished 452 views