Dear followers/friends, I’m so happy.
I designed this application, based on an algorithm I coded initially for Processing (which is JAVA-based)
I translated it and improved it too inside C++ language in order to fit with Open Frameworks framework, and especially with iOS build.
I want to thank a lot Reza who supports his precious MIT licensed ofxUI addon for UI design purposes.
The first post about it is here.
This application is also a new & nice way to test how I could distribute my music to you.
Music alone can often sound a bit sad.
Now, if you grab that app, you’ll have :
- a 13 minutes track of evolving ambient by me as protofuse
- a visuals generator based on my algorithm of flocking particles
I can now use this logo.
Click on the logo and you’ll be driven to Mobile Particles.
I found a new way of expression which can live on mobile devices and be closer from you.
Here is a view of the menu.
Each parameter is tweakable and make the visuals evolving a lot.
I hope you could share it with your friends.
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 2,068 views
- Atelier 1,523 views
- Störung Festival 8 1,429 views
- Teaching at ESADMM 1,429 views
- DISRUPT!ON installation & performance report 1,245 views
- Meeting at the mechanical and acoustic lab at CNRS in Marseille 1,242 views
- DISRUPT!ON on its way to London and Monaco 1,222 views