Designing & testing my video generator with Max & Max for Live as written in some previous posts (especially this one where you can see the global architecture), here is a very light & short video.
Thanks to Synthtopia for the review.
I altered it a bit in order to follow the requirements of the video generator (framework, I could add)
I’d like to make the core available for you.
We’ll see this point later but not very late
As I wrote previously, the only important point shown here in that video is the concept, not the video generated or else.
Also, I can say I’ll use it as soon as it will be fully functional.
My couple of algorithms will generated strange minimalistic videos and, all along my music performance, these videos will be altered, changed by :
- me tweaked parameters not directly related to visuals (I push a button to mute, I accelerate the tempo, I tweak a panning on this track)
- audio part of music itself (volume, frequency too)
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 2,087 views
- Atelier 1,524 views
- Störung Festival 8 1,429 views
- Teaching at ESADMM 1,425 views
- Meeting at the mechanical and acoustic lab at CNRS in Marseille 1,273 views
- DISRUPT!ON on its way to London and Monaco 1,252 views
- DISRUPT!ON installation & performance report 1,195 views