Designing & testing my video generator with Max & Max for Live as written in some previous posts (especially this one where you can see the global architecture), here is a very light & short video.
Thanks to Synthtopia for the review.
I altered it a bit in order to follow the requirements of the video generator (framework, I could add)
I’d like to make the core available for you.
We’ll see this point later but not very late
As I wrote previously, the only important point shown here in that video is the concept, not the video generated or else.
Also, I can say I’ll use it as soon as it will be fully functional.
My couple of algorithms will generated strange minimalistic videos and, all along my music performance, these videos will be altered, changed by :
- me tweaked parameters not directly related to visuals (I push a button to mute, I accelerate the tempo, I tweak a panning on this track)
- audio part of music itself (volume, frequency too)
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Why do I use Ableton Live ? 177 views
- Exploring a new live performance setup 70 views
- Live API & OSC 57 views
- “Uncertainty, Fragility, Max, and Live” , an interview by ableton.com 52 views
- Lovecraft’s Ambient album project (part1) 42 views