This is a real-time sequencer machine for Ableton Live / Max for Live.
I designed this max for live machine for my own purpose, initially.
Indeed, I’m also protofuse (http://protofuse.net) and I need tools that makes my music unique & doesn’t sound like the one of the others.
I decided to sell it, because I had a lot of requests about that, which made me happy about your very strong enthusiasm.
- 8 channels (meaning 8 sequencers in one)
- fire midi notes from its output to anything internal or external
- based on probabilities
- unique sequences generation
- huge presets bank engine (including morphing between 2 presets)
- 10 pages documentation
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 2,046 views
- Atelier 1,526 views
- Störung Festival 8 1,428 views
- Teaching at ESADMM 1,427 views
- DISRUPT!ON installation & performance report 1,277 views
- Meeting at the mechanical and acoustic lab at CNRS in Marseille 1,271 views
- DISRUPT!ON on its way to London and Monaco 1,263 views