This is a real-time sequencer machine for Ableton Live / Max for Live.
I designed this max for live machine for my own purpose, initially.
Indeed, I’m also protofuse (http://protofuse.net) and I need tools that makes my music unique & doesn’t sound like the one of the others.
I decided to sell it, because I had a lot of requests about that, which made me happy about your very strong enthusiasm.
- 8 channels (meaning 8 sequencers in one)
- fire midi notes from its output to anything internal or external
- based on probabilities
- unique sequences generation
- huge presets bank engine (including morphing between 2 presets)
- 10 pages documentation
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- Max for Live Ultimate Zen Guide 910 views
- Disrupt!on 791 views
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 676 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 671 views
- The Max for Live Guide english version reviewed/edited by Mark Towers 595 views
- Saturation digital piece is finished 578 views
- Why do I use Ableton Live ? 493 views