My friend & beta tester Tristan Héau tweaked & composed a track with The Uncanny Sequencer.
Track made using Uncanny Sequencer for the drums and a Theremin (instrument by Puremagnetik). Mixing standard 4/4 with 5/4 divisions.
I really thank him a lot. Designing tools and seeing (listening) people using it, independantly from you is … like magic.
I’d like to make a kind of sequencer contest.
It would be named: The Uncanny Contest
You can already send me your sequence (NO MP3, please links to soundcloud), and I’ll compile that and publish you on I’ll post them in the forum here: http:///topic/64-the-uncanny-contest/
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- The Max for Live Guide english version reviewed/edited by Mark Towers 877 views
- Disrupt!on 851 views
- Max for Live Ultimate Zen Guide 666 views
- Options.txt in Ableton Live 9 and secret features 652 views
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 631 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 623 views
- Did you know the [bon]ome ? 405 views