My friend & beta tester Tristan Héau tweaked & composed a track with The Uncanny Sequencer.
Track made using Uncanny Sequencer for the drums and a Theremin (instrument by Puremagnetik). Mixing standard 4/4 with 5/4 divisions.
I really thank him a lot. Designing tools and seeing (listening) people using it, independantly from you is … like magic.
I’d like to make a kind of sequencer contest.
It would be named: The Uncanny Contest
You can already send me your sequence (NO MP3, please links to soundcloud), and I’ll compile that and publish you on I’ll post them in the forum here: http:///topic/64-the-uncanny-contest/
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 2,070 views
- Atelier 1,523 views
- Störung Festival 8 1,430 views
- Teaching at ESADMM 1,429 views
- DISRUPT!ON installation & performance report 1,245 views
- Meeting at the mechanical and acoustic lab at CNRS in Marseille 1,242 views
- DISRUPT!ON on its way to London and Monaco 1,223 views