My friend & beta tester Tristan Héau tweaked & composed a track with The Uncanny Sequencer.
Track made using Uncanny Sequencer for the drums and a Theremin (instrument by Puremagnetik). Mixing standard 4/4 with 5/4 divisions.
I really thank him a lot. Designing tools and seeing (listening) people using it, independantly from you is … like magic.
I’d like to make a kind of sequencer contest.
It would be named: The Uncanny Contest
You can already send me your sequence (NO MP3, please links to soundcloud), and I’ll compile that and publish you on I’ll post them in the forum here: http:///topic/64-the-uncanny-contest/
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 1,020 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 859 views
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 771 views
- Darwin Grosse & Julien Bayle discussing Art & Technology 667 views
- Ableton Live 9 and Max for Live 641 views
- BIG Max5 installation Musee de la Buzine 639 views
- Ableton PUSH in User Mode 637 views