It was to inaugurate one of the great masterpiece of Electronic Shadow collective.
It was a nice event and I want to thanks a lot:
- Raphael, Marc, Greg, Renaud & all the Seconde Nature Staff
- Naziha & Yacine from Electronic Shadow
- Laure, Vincent, Philippe
- my close friends & family who supported me
You can see the video & listen my sounds.
You can listen best quality sound here:
Vincent Telandro took several pictures.
I discovered Audiomulch framework 3 weeks ago only but I decided on previous week to use it for this performance.
Indeed, I loved its particular sounds & effects.
I found them very raw, I mean very particular & with a great “personality”.
I love the Metasurface tool too.
Here is the principle I used to control it.
I hope we could collaborate again with Seconde Nature.
This is a very nice place and staff is very nice too !
Popular Posts ( 30 days )
- Ableton Live 9 Python remote scripts 1,005 views
- Ableton PUSH and VST 869 views
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 697 views
- Ableton Live 9 and Max for Live 672 views
- Darwin Grosse & Julien Bayle discussing Art & Technology 670 views
- BIG Max5 installation Musee de la Buzine 647 views
- Ableton PUSH in User Mode 641 views