It was to inaugurate one of the great masterpiece of Electronic Shadow collective.
It was a nice event and I want to thanks a lot:
- Raphael, Marc, Greg, Renaud & all the Seconde Nature Staff
- Naziha & Yacine from Electronic Shadow
- Laure, Vincent, Philippe
- my close friends & family who supported me
You can see the video & listen my sounds.
You can listen best quality sound here:
Vincent Telandro took several pictures.
I discovered Audiomulch framework 3 weeks ago only but I decided on previous week to use it for this performance.
Indeed, I loved its particular sounds & effects.
I found them very raw, I mean very particular & with a great “personality”.
I love the Metasurface tool too.
Here is the principle I used to control it.
I hope we could collaborate again with Seconde Nature.
This is a very nice place and staff is very nice too !
MOST READ POSTS SINCE 30 DAYS
- Artist-in-residence at GMEM 2,043 views
- Atelier 1,525 views
- Störung Festival 8 1,428 views
- Teaching at ESADMM 1,427 views
- DISRUPT!ON on its way to London and Monaco 1,262 views
- DISRUPT!ON installation & performance report 1,246 views
- Meeting at the mechanical and acoustic lab at CNRS in Marseille 1,236 views